To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency.
At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta. We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 45 million people.
Overview of the Role:
We are looking for a Sales Support Associate to join growing ParkMobile sales team on our mission to make cities more livable. This position will work closely with sales management and the sales team. The Sales Support Associate will assist in presentation preparation, collateral coordination, meeting preparation, and act as a liaison with the marketing department.
What You'll Do:
- Create, edit, and update presentation material for sales management.
- Coordinate, and maintain sales collateral for the sales team’s use.
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure all sales materials are up-to-date and accurate.
- Assist the sales team with meeting preparation.
- Help coordinate sales onsite meetings and sales summits.
- Maintain our sales process documents and update on a regular basis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus.
- 1-3 years of sales support experience
- Excellent Google Slides and PowerPoint experience
- Experience maintaining internal process documents
- Familiar with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pays close attention to detail.
- A team player able to work effectively with a range of personalities across different departments.
- Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.