We have partnered with Teamtailor AB to simplify and streamline the recruitment and onboarding process (the "Services"). Teamtailor shares our commitment to respect your privacy at all times during the application, interview and🤞onboarding🤞 process. Because we are both internet companies, some of the concepts below are a little technical and can be confusing, but we've tried our best to explain things simply and transparently. If you have any questions about this policy, please let us know.
What information we collect
You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you interact with us during the recruitment process. The types of information we collect depends on how you use our services. We collect information in a few different ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you connect with us either through our career site or some other method, you voluntarily share certain information including your name, telephone number, email address, job history, education history, and any other information you may share with us throughout the recruiting process.
2. When a third-party gives it to us
Current employees of ParkMobile and the EasyPark Group (our parent company) are able to submit recommendations and referrals for open job postings. When submitting a referral or recommendation, personal data about the candidate is included, which may include the candidate's name, contact information, job history, education history, or other similar information.
3. Technical information when you use the Services
When you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use the Services. Here are some of the types of information Teamtailor collects when you use the Services:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information about your interactions with the Services. This includes information about the content you view, the time you spend viewing the content, and the features you access on the Services that we collect using cookies, pixels, and other technologies;
- Identifiers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device identifiers (including the manufacturer and model), and Media Access Control (MAC) address;
- Geolocation data, such as where you are located when you use our Services; and
- Standard server log data, such as your application version number, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system, browser type and version, and the date and time of your visit.
We and/or Teamtailor may also aggregate or de-identify the information described above. Aggregated or de-identified data is not subject to this policy.
How we use your information
We collect and use your information so that we can operate effectively and provide you with the best experience when you use the Service throughout the recruitment process.
How and when we share your information
We may share the information we collect with:
1. Our affiliates and subsidiaries
We share information within the EasyPark Group family of companies that help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
2. Third-party companies, service providers or business partners
We rely on Teamtailor and other third parties to perform a few contractual services on our behalf. To do so, we may need to share your information with them.
3. Law enforcement agencies or government agencies
We may share information with relevant law enforcement agencies if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, ParkMobile, or any other member of the EasyPark Group; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
4. Your consent
We may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you, and you agree.
Where your information is stored
Teamtailor provides hosting services and stores the personal data collected through the Service inside the European Union / European Economic Area, or such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third country transfers or to other supplies where adequate safeguards are in place to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred.
How your information is secured
Although we and Teamtailor take steps to safeguard personal information, no practices are 100% secure, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
Your choices and rights
You have options relating to the information that we have about you. You can exercise these options, by completing our privacy request form.
Depending on where you live, you may have certain additional rights to:
- Request access to your personal information; and
- Request deletion of your personal information
Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please complete our privacy request form or write to us at Parkmobile, LLC, Attn: Privacy Department, 1100 Spring Street NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose categories of personal information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect personal information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
In the preceding twelve months, we have collected personal information from you, your devices, our partners, third parties, and from categories of sources otherwise described in this policy.
We are also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. California residents may exercise the following rights:
- Right to delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account, and we will delete personal information about you that we have collected;
- Right to know and access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding: (1) categories of personal information we have collected; (2) categories of sources from which we collect personal information; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information; (4) categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and (5) specific pieces of personal information it has collected about you.
- Right to opt out. You may submit a verifiable request that we not "sell" (as defined by CCPA) your personal information to third parties.
- Right to equal service. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Complete our online form
- Call us toll-free at (877) 727-5457
- Write to us at Parkmobile, LLC, Attn: Privacy Department, 1100 Spring Street, NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309
To complete your request, you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity, such as the license plate number and/or last four digits of a credit card associated with your account. We will compare the information you provide to any information we may have in our possession in order to verify your request. The information you provide must match the information we have in our possession. This measure is in place to help ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. The information collected through this process will be used for verification purposes only.
If you would like to use an agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf.
Children under 16 are not allowed to use the Service. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we make changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, if required by law.
Questions, comments, and complaints about ParkMobile’s data practices can be sent to ParkMobile's Chief Privacy Officer by writing us at Parkmobile, LLC, Attn: Privacy Department, 1100 Spring Street, NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309. You can also call us toll-free at (877) 727-5457.