At ParkMobile, we love cities. We love them for work, for play, and everything in between. That’s why our vision is to make cities more livable! ParkMobile is part of EasyPark Group, a global company and a true leader in its domain. There is a clear ambition to quickly grow in coverage and offer our services to more customers and partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the ParkMobile team as a Product Designer. You will play a key role in our future success and have a true opportunity to make a real impact and difference for our users and our business! Firstly, a bit about the team The 8 person strong Acquisition team at ParkMobile part of EasyPark Group ensures that our 30+ million monthly active users are able to sign up and onboard on a world-class parking experience, across 25+ global markets.
Being the face of ParkMobile and Easypark, the Acquisition team is responsible for acquiring new customers with a world-class onboarding experience comprised of registrations and login. As this is an integral part of the business, there are continuous efforts to make the experience as seamless and pleasant as possible and product design plays a key part in making this happen. There are also high ambitions within the team to play a key part in rolling out ParkMobile’s offering in additional markets. In this regard, there’s good potential as a product designer in the team for both improving the user experience as well as having a strong business impact in acquiring new customers.
The wider product organization consists of over 450 talented specialists within product, engineering, design, and analytics, located in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Basingstoke, Tallinn, and Atlanta. The design team is currently 19 people strong, with 12 product designers, 3 UX Researchers, one UX writer, two Product Design Leads, plus a Head of Product Design.
What you’ll be doing
As a product designer at ParkMobile you’ll work within a cross-functional team to ship products and features used and relied upon in the day-to-day by our over 30 million monthly active users. You’re expected to take strong ownership and have a big impact on the products the team you’re working in are responsible for. This will happen both through leveraging solid ways of working as well as outstanding craft skills. In your day to day you’ll spend time doing hands-on work, creating flows, mockups and prototypes. Spending time in meetings and workshops with close collaborators and senior stakeholders will also be a natural and frequent occurrence, and you’ll often act as a facilitator in these sessions. You’re expected to have a proactive outlook, helping ensure that priorities are set with a user-centric perspective in mind, as well as identifying and proposing additional opportunities, based on insights, trends or your well-honed intuition.
- Take ownership of the quality of the products under your remit and work closely with a cross functional team to put excellent products into the hands of our users.
- Be a strong representative for design and user-centric perspectives in the day to day work.
- Ensure that we’re shipping top-quality, impactful solutions that successfully balance business and user needs.
- Create all types of design artifacts with ease and efficiency. This includes for instance user journeys, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes.
- Strike a healthy balance between exploring new directions that push the envelope in user experience and breaking down deliverables into smaller, incremental improvements.
- Leverage data, insights, and user research to inform your day-to-day work. Know when to initiate collaboration with others to gather these inputs.
- Represent design and user perspectives in high-level discussions with key stakeholders. Facilitate sessions and workshops whenever necessary.
- Work transparently towards both your closest collaborators as well as the wider design team and organization, to share learnings, and findings and ensure consistency across flows and touchpoints. Initiate collaboration when needed.
- Work closely with the design system team to ensure components and patterns are being leveraged appropriately, and help expand the system when necessary.
- Contribute towards the overall success of the product design function at ParkMobile.
- Take a proactive stance with regards to product improvements and discovery.
What you’ll bring to the team
- We expect you to have at least 4+ years of experience in Product design
- Experience working within cross-functional teams, preferably in a product/SaaS context.
- We expect you to be a strong communicator in both written and verbal form.
- An independent and proactive approach, leading design decisions within the team
- Track record of product-thinking, outcome-centric, high quality projects.
- Full proficiency with Figma.
- Impeccable craft skills. Know-how in design tools and prototyping is a given.
- Understanding for or skills in UX research, UX writing, motion design, design systems, are seen as beneficial.
- We expect you to share an outstanding portfolio, giving a sense for your track record of shipping excellent products.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Paid Parental Leave
Flexible Work Environment
Learning and Development Opportunities
Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
Company Community Service EventsAbout ParkMobile
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Georgia, Atlanta (US)Remote status
Hybrid Remote (~2 days/ week)