To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta. We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 45 million people.
The Business Development Manager - Channel Sales will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with key partners and channels to drive revenue growth for the company. This position will be responsible for identifying and achieving opportunities to grow sales through the company's various sales channels, including online and offline channels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new partners and industry channels to drive revenue growth for the company.
- Identify and execute on opportunities alongside territory representatives to grow sales through the partner channels.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and account management, to develop and implement channel-specific collateral and strategies
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics to measure the success of channel programs and initiatives.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with referral partners and channels to ensure favorable terms for the company.
- Maintain documentation and knowledge base for partner and channel network.
- Provide regular training and support to partners and channels to ensure they have the tools and knowledge needed to effectively speak about ParkMobile's products and services.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 3+ years channel sales experience or similar preferred
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining relationships with partners and channels.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in the parking industry is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members’ well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Paid Parental Leave
Flexible Work Hours
Learning and Development Opportunities
Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
Company Community Service Event
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.