To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 50 million people.
What You’ll Do
ParkMobile is searching for a Customer Engagement Marketing Associate to join our growing team. This is a key role as the company adds close to 1MM new users every 30 days. This person will coordinate the tactical execution of ParkMobile’s customer-facing marketing campaigns, with a focus on email and mobile messaging. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and who is excited about creating innovative marketing campaigns to optimize a user’s ParkMobile experience. This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Customer Engagement. Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain a monthly content calendar, schedule campaigns, and balance support for a variety of different brand initiatives.
• Create compelling email templates and campaigns according to industry best practices..
• Collaborate with the design team to request creative assets and ensure due dates are met.
• Schedule and deploy campaigns across email, push, and in-app channels, working primarily in Braze, our marketing messaging tool.
• QA marketing campaigns prior to deployment - checking links, proofreading copy and ensuring correct rendering.
• Manage user profiles and audience segmentation across internal databases.
• Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests, pull reports, and review data to measure results and continually optimize campaigns.
• Coordinate schedules, status meetings and timelines across internal teams (creative/design, product/development, implementations, and account management) as well external vendors & marketing partners. I’m
Who You Are
You are a natural problem solver who thrives in an environment where you get to engage and collaborate with people across various departments. You are a true project leader taking pride in making a solid plan and keeping tabs on different workflows to reach a common goal. You are a keen learner and have attention to detail which helps you to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to deliver impactful communication. Translating data and insights into creative campaign concepts is something you are passionate about as well as having an eye for good design and copywriting. It excites you to be a part of a growing team where you can have a true impact on the business, our customers, and our clients.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
• 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the email marketing space
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
• Strong analytical skills
• Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter with the ability to think strategically
• Has a creative eye and can put together beautifully crafted marketing campaigns
• Ability to effectively prioritize, self-manage, and work independently
• Prior experience of using marketing automation or customer engagement tools, such as Braze or similar.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package
• A comprehensive list of medical, dental, and vision coverage plans for you to pick from
• Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
• 401K matching
• 11 observed, company-paid holidays
• Unlimited PTO
• Generous paid parental leave
• Flexible Work-From-Home structure with an office in Midtown Atlanta
• Company-paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of stellar people to the team
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.