Location/City: Atlanta, GA
To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 45 million people.
ParkMobile is looking for an Implementations Manager to join our growing team. As a member of the Implementations Team, you will work directly with internal stakeholders and external clients to successfully implement ParkMobile’s on-demand zone and reservation solutions at client locations across North America. Municipalities, universities, and private operators are whom you will work with daily, and it will be your job to manage and exceed client expectations for all implementations and ensure they are delivered according to the project timeline. You will be an integral member of the operations team working with others in the department and you will be expected to quickly develop proficiency with all ParkMobile products and tools which will allow you to deliver effective and seamless client services.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and manage the end-to-end implementation process for new on-demand zone and reservation clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, client support and account management teams to ensure successful implementation
- Coordinate and provide regular updates to clients and internal teams on project progress and manage their expectations.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills to handle a high volume of projects
- Design and optimize ParkMobile implementations, including structure and strategy, to address client goals to maximize execution
- Work with internal teams to identify and recommend marketing opportunities aligned with client’s business objectives
- Continuously improve the implementation process by identifying areas of improvement and implementing best practices.
- Provide training and support to clients to ensure successful adoption of ParkMobile products and services.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Operational implementation experience is preferred, experience in the parking industry is a plus
- Listens effectively and takes comprehensive organized training and/or meetings notes, asks questions if unsure
- Coachable, passionate self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a high energy level
- Strong interpersonal skills with team player mentality
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and drive issues to resolution
- Problem solver who takes initiative to resolve issues by investigating and researching
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies and project timelines.
- Ability to construct an effective presentation, previous experience training clients and external customers.
- Ability to adapt quickly and handle stress in difficult situations
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Salesforce, Google Workspace, Hubspot, and the aptitude for learning new systems.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events – happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About ParkMobile US
At the start, we just wanted to make parking easier. Today, we’re the leading provider of parking solutions in the U.S. and it’s our mission to power smart mobility for every driver and vehicle, everywhere.
Loading application form
Already working at ParkMobile US?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.