Member Services Specialist
To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 45 million people.
What You’ll Do
ParkMobile is searching for a Customer Service Specialist to join our growing team.
As a ParkMobile Member Services Specialist, you will be responsible for providing friendly, helpful and professional service to assist our customers and ensure a high level of support with 100% customer satisfaction. It will be your job to provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as be able to communicate effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Receive and resolve customer calls, emails and support tickets via online tracking system
- Perform account changes, registrations, and parking session management within our helpdesk portals
- Provide empathetic and positive support, with accuracy and speed
- Thoroughly document support tickets with customer correspondence and work to show issue history
- Investigate any potential issue by analyzing customer transactions and feedback
- Identify when escalation is needed, and obtain necessary information for the customer
- Provide general information to callers regarding our system and how ParkMobile works in their area. Must be able to utilize a database of information and our Help Center to provide appropriate information.
- Provide light technical instruction to callers, when necessary, to include assistance with our IVR phone application, Personal Pages online account management site, mobile website, and our mobile apps
- Perform ad hoc customer service related tasks or projects as necessary
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in call center or help desk type environment is a plus
- Strong telephone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide courteous and empathetic support while following company rules and guidelines
- Possess sense of urgency and ability to ask appropriate probing questions to ensure you understand the complete nature of a request
- Proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver who is committed to accuracy and can effectively handle stress in difficult situations
- Experience troubleshooting minor technical issues, and knowledge of smart phones / mobile apps
- Strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance, and willingness to speak honestly with management and other members of the team
- Basic computer skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual (Spanish or French) is a strong plus, but not required
- Availability to work shifts scheduled within Customer Service hours of operation Monday - Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (will work a set schedule every week, once your scheduled is determined and finalized upon hiring). Customer Service hours of operation are subject to change.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Member Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About ParkMobile US
At the start, we just wanted to make parking easier. Today, we’re the leading provider of parking solutions in the U.S. and it’s our mission to power smart mobility for every driver and vehicle, everywhere.
Member Services Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at ParkMobile US?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.