IT System Engineer
To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
About the Opportunity:
EasyPark Group is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join our growing Corporate Technologies team that supports a wide variety of platforms and applications. You will master a suite of technologies used for deployment, configuration, networking, monitoring and automation. You will be responsible for application problem management, identifying the route cause and driving resolution.
Mission of IT Support Engineer:
- The goal of a System Engineer is to develop best-in-class on-boarding and off-boarding automation, SSO solutions, IAM practices, Google Workspace administration, etc.
- Implement new and continuously improve existing services in line with overall IT Strategy and Roadmap.
- Support help desk flows, asset management tracking, and contract management processes.
- Support non-engineering groups in their review of new technologies looking at security, integration options, etc.
- Review collaboration tools (Slack, Google Meet, conference rooms) to ensure productivity is best in class and ready to support our growth.
- Mentor teammates on how to best support the basic day-to-day needs of EasyPark Group employees from desktops, laptops, etc.
- Ensure delivery of IT services achieving or exceeding expected levels of service.
- Continuously keep up to date and improve the technical skill set in the respective area and beyond.
IT Support Engineer the core duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and work hands-on with new systems implementations and integrations within the team’s area of responsibility.
- Assure existing services are working as intended and according to established SLAs and IT Policy.
- Monitor environments and respond to issues, including troubleshooting and coordinating with other resources to resolve problems as quickly as possible.
- Research and implement improvements to existing systems as well as new technologies and tools to assure that the Business and processes are not affected or falling behind.
- Assist IT Helpdesk function in a 2nd-line capacity, escalating to and coordinating with 3rd-line if needed.
- The role will require occasional in person support, after business hours support, and travels to other offices and other countries.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About ParkMobile US
At the start, we just wanted to make parking easier. Today, we’re the leading provider of parking solutions in the U.S. and it’s our mission to power smart mobility for every driver and vehicle, everywhere.
IT System Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at ParkMobile US?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.