Sr. Account Manager - Boston Cluster
To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency.
At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta. We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 45 million people.
Overview of the Role:
ParkMobile is looking for a professional and energetic Sr. Account Manager to build and manage relationships with our growing network of clients. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, be highly organized, and have the ability to multi-task on numerous high-priority projects. The Sr. Account Manager will be the business owner of assigned accounts and will serve as a leader within the Account Management team.
What You'll Do:
- Administer current client contracts with a focus on engagement, retention, and growth
- Build strong working relationships with ParkMobile clients, serving as a trusted advisor for optimizing their mobile payment programs
- Monitor performance of each assigned account and offer creative strategies to foster growth
- Serve as the liaison between ParkMobile and our clients, working collaboratively with ParkMobile marketing, product, development, sales, and finance teams
- Provide responsive account support to effectively understand and troubleshoot any account challenges
Who You Are:
- At least five years of communications, public relations, or client management experience
- Lives near or around and is familiar with the Boston area
- Bachelor’s degree: business, communications, or marketing degrees preferred
- Excel in relationship management
- Strong leader and problem-solver
- Self-motivated with a positive, optimistic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Comfortable building presentations and delivering to high-level contacts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Experience with technology and passion for innovation (preferred)
Ability to travel (20%)
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members' well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Account Management
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About ParkMobile US
At the start, we just wanted to make parking easier. Today, we’re the leading provider of parking solutions in the U.S. and it’s our mission to power smart mobility for every driver and vehicle, everywhere.
Sr. Account Manager - Boston Cluster
Loading application form
Already working at ParkMobile US?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.